Turbo Pump Automatically Cordless Liquid Transfer Pump
CONVENIENT: Move liquids safely and easily with this convenient handheld fuel transfer pump.Whenever you need gasoline,you can do the job with our pump by yourself
WIDELY APPLICATION: This hand Pump is multi-functional, you can use it in garage, aquariums, basement,bathroom,shop, home and yard with different liquids
MULTI-FUNCTION: The automatic siphon pump is suitable for many liquidsDiesel, Fuel, Oil, Water, Gas, Fish Tank, Solvent and Other Non-corrosive Liquids all work fine with this hand pump
EASY TO USE: The battery powered siphon pump powered by 2 D batteries (not included).Unscrew the cap on the gas pump handle and insert the two "D" size batteries into the handle in the direction indicated by the (+) and (-) markings. Switched it on, siphon pump can move liquid. Press again, Liquid transfer pump stopped
CSA CERTIFIED UNDER UL STANDARDS - This product was tested by CSA per an agreement with UL, and is certified for use in both Canada and the US according to applicable Canadian and US standards
- The automatic, cordless powered, liquid transfer pump.
- Auto-stop sensor detects when tank is full
- Transfer gas, water, oil and more without the mess
- Transfer over a gallon in seconds
Material: PP, PE
Drive mode: Electric
power: 3 w
Flow: 5 (m3/h)
Voltage: 3 (v)
1x liquid transfer pump (excluding battery)
1x instruction manual.
1. Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid.
2. Insert the handle into a container to receive the liquid.
3. Turn the switch to the on position. Do not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing.
4. When finished, keep pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
5. Run water through the pump after using it with any other liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.